Nikita Murray voice out following Katlego’s viral cheating video



Nikita Murray has finally broke silence following the viral video of Katlego Maboe admitting he actually cheated on his wife, Monique Muller.

Well, Nikita’s legal team has decided to voice out on the issue after Katlego revealed he cheated on Monique with Nikita.

According to the report issued by Nikita’s lawyer, Murray and her husband Matthew Murray claimed they branded the whole story as “wild allegations“ and that the video was ”malicious”.

It says: “Our clients are very perturbed about the wild allegations flying around in the media, involving Mrs Murray and her family.”

The statement continued claiming Nikita had gone for a medical test and the result came in she has no STD.

“Due to these allegations, Mrs Murray had undergone a medical test to confirm that she has no sexually transmitted disease. The claims by Mr Maboe that Mrs Murray was the cause of him contracting the STD as accused of by the person who made the video, is therefore irresponsible and impossible.”

“We want to reiterate that our clients are happily married and they have dealt with the effects of this malicious video in private. Their marriage is stronger than before.

“They want to thank all their family and friends and the public who had supported them during these trying times.”

The viral video also cast the spotlight on abuse allegations levelled against Katlego by Monique, which he denied through a media statement.

In light of the cheating scandal and abuse allegations, Espresso Morning Show pulled Katlego off air pending the outcome of an investigation.

Outsurance, which Katlego was the face of, also took the decision to pull all adverts featuring him until further notice.

“Kindly be advised that the identity of a complaint in a criminal case cannot be disclosed once the individual has made an appearance in a court of law. Notwithstanding the above, please be advised that this office can confirm that a contravention of a protection order case has been reported at Sea Point police station. The case docket has been referred to the senior state prosecutor and a decision is awaited.”


Recommended for you